Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Outlook 2016
By investing in ongoing professional development, IT professionals can expand their expertise, adapt to changing trends, and acquire new skills that are in high demand. This enables them to tackle complex projects, solve intricate problems, and provide innovative solutions to meet the evolving needs of businesses and organizations.
This qualification provides a broad understanding of medical conditions and healthcare interventions via blended learning approach. It is a SAQA registered qualification, ID 63969 National Certificate Pharmaceutical Sales Representative. This accredited qualification will equip you with the critical skills and knowledge to become a successful medical or healthcare industry sales representative. The qualification can be applied across all fields within healthcare industry including medical products and devices, veterinary and complementary services.
• Anatomy, physiology, pharmacology and pathology
• Marketing code & professional ethics
• Administration: territory planning, customer classification, record keeping
• Professional Selling Skills: practical skills to successfully conclude sales visits including the use of clinical research findings
• Personal development: time management, stress management, event planning, study skills, health & safety
• Matric exemption required.
• Preference will be given to candidates holding a tertiary qualification in Life Sciences
• Successful candidates will be required to be hosted by an approved healthcare company for the duration of the practical work experience
• 12 Months
SKILLS YOU WILL DEVELOP
• How to be productive whilst achieving results as a healthcare representative
• Understanding and using thinking styles preferences to improve customer interaction
• Communication: knowing yourself and your customer
• Deliver effective presentations
• Planning and conducting a successful sales call