Get a clear understanding of the roles played by professionals obtaining and regulatory affairs maintaining marketing authorization for medicines.
Get a clear understanding of the roles played by regulatory affairs professionals obtaining and maintaining marketing authorization for medicines
• Introduction to Pharmaceutical Auditing
• Introduction to Pharmaceutical Regulations And Guidelines
• Introduction to Common Technical Document • Monitoring and Evaluation
• Communication Skills
• Introduction to Quality Control
• Quality Management Systems •Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment • Good Manufacturing Practices • Good Distribution Practices
• Good Documentation Practices
•National Certificate in Nurse Assistant or equivalent.
• 200 Hours to be covered over a maximum period of 3 months.
All Country Campuses
SKILLS YOU WILL DEVELOP
• By the end of the course student(s) should be able to apply Pharmaceutical regulatory and legal requirements